A privately owned national ESOP firm, with locations in Boston, MA and New Haven, CT, is looking to add the perfect senior highway engineer to their team! This firm has been recognized for their outstanding work among the communities they are surrounded by. This firm really provides an unmatched employee experience while you get the chance to work on projects that are meaningful to you. This person should be highly motivated and eager to join the transportation team to work on a variety of complex projects within all aspects of design. If you thrive in an environment that focuses on teamwork and diverse perspectives, this senior role is for you!
The Senior Highway Engineer will be responsible for:
- Working as a project technical leader for highway design projects all throughout the New England area
- Responsible for coordination and management of technical content- driving the overall technical vision until project completion
- Developing and mentoring technical staff and handling coordination with clients
- Provide quality reviews
The Senior Highway Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Civil Engineering degree
- 7-8+ yrs of experience
- Knowledge AutoCAD Civil 3D and/or OpenRoads
- Ability to present in front of large groups
- Strong background with CTDOT and/or MassDOT
If you are interested in the Senior Highway Engineer role, then please don't wait to apply.
*some domestic and international travel may occur*