A globally recognized engineering company is looking for Transportation Engineers across the U.S.
The firm is heavily focused on the development of it's employees and quality of it's work which is how they are growing so quickly and efficiently.
- Backlog of work nationwide
- Fantastic compensation and stock reward schemes
- Career and technical development
- TOP 15 firms in the world
- 25% year on year growth
- PE license
- PennDOT experience and backlog in 1+ districts
- Proficiency in Microstation, Geopak, Synchro, or DOT standard software
- Project and client management including Business Development
- Highway geometric design experience including plans production, quantity estimates, analyzing design criteria, and GIS mapping related to Crash Analysis Reporting Systems (CARS)
- Background of highway design, roadway drainage, Traffic Engineering, Traffic Impact Studies, or Bridge design.
For further information about this position please apply.