Highway Design Engineer
A leading transportation engineering firm is currently seeking a Highway Design Engineer specializing in aiding in highway design projects in Michigan. With a wide portfolio of projects bridges, highways, and roads, the Highway Design Engineer will be responsible for 2-3 projects and making sure responsibilities are done in an accurate and timely fashion.
This firm has years backlog worth of work. The contractor also has an industry leading culture with a backbone of long-term staff that the candidate will integrate with.
The Highway Design Engineer will be responsible for...
- Designing large and small scale DOT projects
- Utilizing Microstation/GeoPak
- Working with a team of design engineers to complete work on budget by all deadlines
The Highway Design Engineer should have the following qualifications...
- A Bachelors Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- 5-10 years of experience in design or field
- Strong knowledge of scheduling, budgeting, and design of construction projects
- Strong leadership, people, and communication skills
- PE in Michigan
- Medical, Vision, and Life insurance
- Profit sharing
- 401k match