- This top design firms in California that prides themselves on diversity and inclusion with great work life balance are looking for a Transportation Engineer in the bay area to work primarily on large and mid-size multimodal projects.
The Transportation Engineer will be responsible for:
- Providing technical expertise for studies and conceptual design efforts using MicroStation/Geopak/OpenRoads, and/or AutoCAD/Civil 3D
- Overseeing junior staff with a hands-on approach (based on years of experience)
- Partnering with internal engineers, architects, and outside consultants to deliver qualified design reports and databases/maps
- Developing, preparing, and approving designs for mid to large size projects
The Transportation Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- California PE or EIT
- 2+ years of civil engineering design experience
- Proficient in AutoCAD and/or MicroStation
- GIS experience preferred
If you are interested in the Transportation Engineer role, please don't hesitate to apply!