An established Transportation firm is looking for a Transportation Director to build out a new area in Raleigh, North Carolina! This company offers Accommodating Salaries, ESOP + excellent benefits, 401k, Flex-hours, Annual Bonuses plus Sign-On Bonuses.
Essential functions include:
- Directs the overall activities of the Civil Engineering Transportation program, establishes goals and objectives for Civil Engineering transportation and manages resource needs and budgetary expenditures.
- Interprets and implements policies and administrative regulations. Makes recommendations to the President and formulates new policies and/or procedures in response to Civil Engineering Transportation direction.
- Prepares any Civil Engineering Transportation reports, performance evaluations, memos and other forms of communication to the Civil Engineering Transportation staff.
- Attends any city, state and federal civil engineering transportation agency and various other meetings to promote.
- Supports and represents management and policies and practices to civil engineering transportation agencies.
- Coordinates work plans, prepares, justifies and administers budgets, schedules and prepares monthly reports, as needed.
- Consults with the President and executive staff to review assigned civil engineering transportation operations/activities, review/resolve problems, receive advice/direction, and provide recommendations.
- Provides information and assistance to the staff concerning civil engineering transportation regulations and review processes, development projects, procedural issues, traffic safety issues, infrastructure, and operations issues.
- Communicates with supervisor, employees, other departments, city officials, government agencies, advisory boards, developers, consultants, the public, outside agencies and other individuals as needed to coordinate work activities, review status of work, exchange information, resolve problems, or give/receive advice/direction.
- Maintains a comprehensive, current knowledge of applicable laws/regulations; maintains an awareness of new trends and advances in the profession.
- Performs other duties as assigned.