A regional transportation engineering firm are seeking a skilled senior transportation CAD technician to join the team as they continue to expand their footprint across the state of Florida.
The CAD Technician will be responsible for:
- Perform computations by hand and computer software.
- Ensuring document quality, consistency, and production efficiency
- Effectively communicates and coordinates with engineers and team members to complete production tasks
- Organizes project information and drawing files in an accessible and understandable manner
- Ensuring all projects are in compliance with deadlines and standards implemented by regulatory groups are met
The properly qualified candidate will possess the following:
- Associates or Bachelor's degree in Design Technology or CAD Related Certificate Program
- 8+ years' experience in transportation type projects
- Proven track record of success with key stakeholders internally and externally
- Proficiency in any of the following: Microstation, Geopak, and Open Roads