One of my key clients in Sydney are offering a fantastic opportunity for a Transport Planner to join their team. The growing demand for them to deliver major projects across Australia has resulted in a need for planning and traffic engineers to bolster an already strong team.
This role will give you the opportunity to work on major city-shaping projects while running and owning your own projects and tasks. It presents a great opportunity to develop your skills and enhance your career progression.
What would you bring to the team?
- 3-8 years experience as a Transport Planner.
- Demonstrated experience on transport projects, ideally with prior work experience in NSW.
- Sound traffic management and engineering knowledge.
- Project Management experience would be beneficial.
- Relevant degree (Engineering / Planning)
Apply now if interested!