A leading renewable developer is presently seeking a motivated individual to serve as a Transmission Planning Manager. You will examine power system performance and play a vital role in guaranteeing the secure, efficient delivery of electric service. You will also get the chance to work on the front lines of the renewable revolution and help ensure the grid of the future!
The Transmission Planning Manager will be responsible for…
- Completing short circuit and power flow studies
- Performing system impact studies, generation interconnection, and reliability planning studies
- Formulating methods of study and plans to ease in the integration of renewables
- Consistently staying in contact with clients and peers
- Serving as a mentor/leader within the group
The Transmission Planning Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Experience with power system analysis and modeling tools such as PSSE and TARA
- Background in mentorship/leaderhip
- Familiarity with DER interconnection
- 5+ years of relevant experience in the Power Systems space
- This role is fully remote
- This position offers competitive and flexible benefit plans, in addition to a prioritization on your well-being, enabling you to have a healthy work-life balance.
- Unlimited PTO
If you are interested in this role, then please don't wait to apply!