Currently hiring for an exciting new Transmission Line Engineering opportunity, that is based out of Florida and can sit out of either Orlando, Miami, or Tampa.
This individual will get the chance to work on extra high-voltage overhead and underground systems for some of the largest utilities in the country. You will get the chance to work directly with the clients, construction management, and other key contributors.
This opportunity not only allows you to grow within the Transmission space, but also have access to various paths in which you can choose how you want to progress your career. Please see below for qualifications and desired experience.
- BS in Civil, Structural, Electrical, or Mechanical Engineering
- 4+ years of relevant experience or 2+ years experience with a Master's degree
- Experience using PLS-CAD and PLS-POLE
- Able to work efficiently in a team setting, as well as independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- EIT or PE certification
- Experience with TOWER is a plus
- Experience with AutoCAD or MicroStation
Please apply directly if you have any interest in this Transmission Line opportunity, based in various Florida locations depending on preference. Even if you don't feel as though you don't qualify for all of the requirements, please still do apply as there may be other opportunities you could be considered for.