This engineering firm, voted Best Places to Work is looking for an individual who is eager to work in a fast paced environment where creativity, energy, and innovation are rewarded with promotions and challenging roles on interesting projects.
This position will involve leading traffic studies, analysis and/or design for transportation projects. Candidates must demonstrate a high level understanding of traffic operations and or traffic design, identify and develop creative technical solutions, and exercise excellent technical writing and verbal communication skills. Oversight, mentor-ship, and management support of traffic staff will be essential to delivering assignments on-time.
*5-10 years of experience in traffic engineering
* Georgia PE or the ability to obtain one in 6 months
* High-level understanding of traffic modelling
* Vissim, HCS, Synchro, SIDRA
* Experience in design of traffic including signals, signing, pavement markings, ITS device and lighting
* Microstation and/or AutoCAD