A multi-disciplinary engineering firm in Austin looking to add a motivated individual to help lead the team! If you're a detail-oriented individual with strong communication skills looking to step up into your role as a Project Manager for Traffic Engineering, this will be a great fit!
The Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Conducting traffic signal warrant analysis
- Preparing traffic signal system design plans- including preparation of plans and written specifications
- Traffic impact and corridor studies
The Senior Traffic Engineer/ Project Manager should have the following qualifications:
- PE Required
- 5-10 years related experience in design
- Familiarity with TxDOT design guidelines
- Experience using AutoCAD Civil 3D
If you are interested in the Project Manager role, then please don't wait to apply.