Transportation Traffic Engineer
A growing firm with an active presence in Memphis and statewide is looking for a transportation professional to join the team as they continue growing their client relationships. The person will have the opportunity to diversify their experience and interact directly with public sector clients as well as private developers.
- Conduct and supervise operational analyses to guide projects, development access, and operations.
- Read and interpret technical documents needed for performance of job
- Prepare design calculations, drawings, specifications and cost estimates for review and approval
- Consult and coordinate with other practices and sub-consultants as required
- Assist in the development of multiple projects and plans.
- B.S. in civil engineering
- 5+ years of relevant experience in traffic engineering
- Experience and familiarity with local DOT projects and standards
- PE License in Illinois (PTOE preferred)
Please apply directly if interested in learning more.