A well respected firm in Portland is looking to grow their traffic team. They work on the most sought out projects in the state and have a great reputation with ODOT. The firm has an excellent work-life balance, as well as extensive work from home flexibility.
The individual must be able to efficiently perform traffic and transportation principles to safety studies and traffic operations. The individual should also be able to properly lead and grow an engineering team as well as develop and maintain client relationships. Experience with ODOT processes and policies is a must.
- Execute Qualitative Assessment of intersections and corridors
- Develop Intersection and Corridor Crash Analysis
- Create Signal Warrant Analysis
- Prepare Site Traffic Analysis
- PE in Washington and/or Oregon (or ability to be licensed within 6 months
- PTOE is a plus
- ODOT and/or WSDOT project experience
- Project management experience on a variety of transportation projects
- Knowledge of local client base preferred
- Proficiency with Synchro and HCS software is preferred
- Autocad, SIDRA, and PTV software studio is a plus
- 6-12 years of experience required