My client is seeking an experienced traffic engineer to work in any of their offices in Connecticut, Massachusetts, New York, and Rhode Island. My client is a growing and dynamic 200+ person ENR 500 engineering firm.
- Serving as a Project Engineer/Project Manager for various projects
- Mentoring and training young engineers
- Preparation and review of construction plans, contracts, calculations and cost estimates
- Preparation and review of Traffic Studies and other engineering reports
- Interacting with existing and potential clients
- BSc in Civil Engineering or a related field, MSc would be a plus
- PE license, PTOE would be a plus
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with MUTCD and other related engineering standards
- A minimum of 5 years of Traffic Engineering or related experience. Candidates with more experience will also be considered. Salary will be dependent on experience.