A leading transportation engineering firm in Hartford, CT is looking to grow their traffic team. They are an employee-owned business as well as having an extensive backlog of innovative work.
- Perform work as the Project Technical Lead for traffic design projects
- Responsible for coordination of technical l content of projects
- Developing and mentoring technical project staff
- Design traffic signals and signal systems through the PS&E submissions.
- Design of pavement marking, striping, signage plans, and safety analysis.
- Attend conferences, symposia, and ability to improve the visibility of the firms products and services.
- PE license
- Bachelors degree in civil, transportation, or structural engineering or related discipline.
- 7+ years of related experience
- Experience with synchro, vissim, ITS, SIDRA is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of the MUTCD is preferred.