A national client is hoping to add a Traffic Design Engineer to their team in Salem, OR. This company is an award winning, 100% employee-owned firm with a solid backlog of public and private sector projects.
- Complete transportation engineering projects including traffic signals, roadway lighting, permanent signing, pavement markings, maintenance of traffic, etc.
- Act as a mentor to junior staff
- Participate in quality control checks, maintaining quality standards in all work produced, checking computations, and/or reviewing designs and drawings performed by others.
- Oregon PE (PTOE is a plus)
- 6+ years of experience in traffic engineering
- task lead experience is required (project management is a plus)
- AutoCAD and Microstation familiarity