The Country Manager will play a crucial role in the Company's development and success in Thailand. This individual will work closely with the Managing Director and senior management team to provide inspired leadership in driving the strategic growth of the Company. The Country Manager has full P&L responsibility for their region and will focus on upcoming development plans and building up a strong in-country team in chartering the growth of the business, people leadership, as well as managing operating cash flows. This position reports to the Managing Director, APAC.
- Work together with Managing Director APAC in making the organization's vision and mission a reality.
- Lead, develop, and manage the business in Thailand.
- Formulate and review sales strategies and directions that deliver the financial and growth targets.
- Take sole ownership of P&L responsibilities. Work closely with Finance team to manage all aspects to drive the company's revenue and keep expenses under control.
- Establish standards and principles in strict adherence to local regulations and compliance.
- Oversee all business activities and ensure they are aligned with the ELT's objectives and direction.
- Develop strong relationship within the data center ecosystem including regulatory authorities, the power utilities, business partners, and all other relationships that impact the Operating Cash Flow & Profitability of Thailand.
- Ongoing identification of synergies & opportunities across the industry, and staying ahead of competition
- Provide leadership, guidance, advice, and feedback to achieve desired results.
- Work closely with other parties to ensure collaborative business development as and where required.
- Mitigate risks.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Excellent communication skills with people at all levels.
- Strong verbal and written communication, as well as presentation skills.
- Result-oriented and goal-driven.
- Able to motivate and negotiate effectively with all stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills in a team environment.
- Commitment to organizational excellence and constant awareness to seek opportunities to improve processes/quality of deliverable.
- Superb ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects/responsibilities.
- Superb ability to meet committed timelines, leveraging assistance/input from peers.
- Strong attention to detail.
- 15+ years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering (preferably in civil, electrical, or mechanical fields) and/or an MBA.
- Strongly networked within the region's data center ecosystem, including with the regulatory authorities, the power utilities, as well as with vendor, suppliers, and customers from the Enterprise and Hyperscale sectors.
- Most recent position must be in a senior leadership capacity.