LVI are working with an established, award-winning building envelope consulting firm who are looking for a talented Building Envelope Consultant to join their growing team of professionals in Texas, with positions available in Dallas, Houston and Austin!
Unlike some companies in this industry, my client are renowned for the focus and attention they put into the cultural fit of each employee in the business, emphasizing the happiness and personal growth of their employees, for example supporting individuals studying for licenses and credentials to having regular progress meetings to see how they can help consultants achieve their personal targets.
- At least 5 years building envelope consultancy experience
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Architecture (preferred).
- Registered Engineer or Architect in the state of Texas strongly preferred.
- The desire to engage in hands-on field investigations, construction administration, restoration, rehabilitation, leak investigation, facade consulting, and design repair.
- Oversee the evaluation, investigation, and design of unique repairs for existing buildings that have experienced either architectural failures, water leakage or other moisture-induced damage.
- Possess experience in the design and development of full contract documents for the renovation, restoration, and preservation of existing buildings.
- Conduct third-party peer reviews of building enclosures for both construct-ability and performance.
- Perform site observations of newly installed envelope components.
- Field testing of architectural systems including, windows, doors, curtain walls, storefronts, skylights, masonry, metal and composite panels, exterior cladding systems, roofing and waterproofing systems, and other components of the building envelope.
- Interact directly with clients and independently manage projects.
Benefits include but are not limited to:
- Health insurance (medical, dental, and vision)
- Fully-paid life and disability insurance
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Wellness Benefit
If this role isn't specifically in line with your experience, or you're just looking for something bit different, connect with Hugh Evans on LinkedIn for a confidential conversation to discuss other options and opportunities in Texas