A full-service, national engineering and design firm is hiring a Telecommunications Consultant due to growth and increased project volume. The firm has had a dedicated low-voltage group for the last 35 years and have offices across the USA.
The Telecommunications Consultant will be responsible for:
- Meeting clients and assisting with business development
- Planning and scheduling phases of engineering work
- Co-ordinating efforts between disciplines
The Telecommunications Consultant should have the following:
- 6+ years experience
- Healthcare experience
- RCDD certification preferred
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive salary, bonuses and benefits package
- Employee owned company - opportunity to become a shareholder
- Opportunity for training and conferences at the companies expense
- Emphasis on work/life balance
- Hybrid work schedule
Looking to fill this role as soon as possible, apply below now!