My client is one of the largest employee-owned engineering consulting firms in the US with a huge national and global presence. They have over 1800 employees and are looking to grow their Technology team by adding yet another Technology Designer to their Chicago office.
They believe in providing an environment for expansive growth and are looking for individuals with a progressive mindset that is interested in furthering their skillset and achieving more relevant qualifications along the way.
They have a great work-life balance and support flexibility by allowing professionals to step outside the box and adopt new ways to tackle the problems they face in their projects.
- RCDD license required
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical engineering or related fields
- 6+ years of relevant industry experience in an A&E firm
- Professional Development Programs
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Generous PTO
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life insurance
Apply now for immediate consideration.