Position: Sales Manager (Solar)
Looking for a Sales Manager to work for a leading Solar Manufacturer company in the Renewable Energy Industry (Solar) who are coming up with a lot of exciting new products and opportunities.
- Identify and close sales opportunities for the residential PV market in accordance with the Company's overall strategic plans and financial objectives in the region
- Actively pursue direct sales leads with installers, distributors, and utility companies
- Provide revenue forecasts and review sales results to ensure targets are being met; take corrective action where require
- Maintain accurate and up to date customer records in the company CRM system
- Assist the product management teams to define and improve the product portfolio for use in the Japanese market by regularly gathering feedback from customers, business partners and closely monitoring industry trends
- Successfully execute our brand and messaging strategy and act as an external evangelist of the brand
- Attend tradeshows and conferences and marketing conferences.
- Liaise with the local and international teams to ensure that sales targets are being defined and met
- Minimum 2 to 4 years' experience in a sales organization
- Experience in the Energy/Solar market in Japan- Strongly preferred!
- Previous experience in the PV industry - Mandatory!
- Solid and verifiable track record of achievement and successfully growing market share and identifying, negotiating/converting and closing large dollar deals
- A distinct customer service focus.
- Excellent interpersonal verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working for an international organization - a plus!
- Fluent in Japanese and English - a must!
- Fast career progression
- Yearly Bonus- depending of sales revenues
- Stock Options
- Insurance and other social security schemes
Contact me if you are interested or tag someone who you think is suitable for this job.