My client is a top International Real Estate firm based throughout Germany, looking to expand their Hamburg Project Management team.
They are looking for a Senior Technical Project Manager who can lead their projects from the acquisition to the handover.
What you will be required to do:
- Independent manage of large real estate projects, in planning and construction phases.
- Leading and coordinating architects, engineers and all other players involved in the project
- participating in the acquisition of project management
- Developing feasibility studies
- Leading a team of people
- Working by AHO guidelines
What you need have:
- 5 years Project Management experience
- Civil Engineering, Architecture or comparable degree
- C1 German Level (required)
- Commercial experience (preferred)
- Proven experience in the performance fields of project management in building construction for organisation, costs, deadlines, qualities, contracting
What the company offers:
- Competitive salary
- Great work-life balance