My client is currently looking for a Technical Project Manager in Berlin. Currently, they are situated in Hamburg, Frankfurt and Munich but now expanding into Berlin.
They need someone who will be the forefront of their Berlin office, by bringing on new projects in this region and completing their existing projects.
What you will be doing:
- Project control and management for medium to large project
- Holistic client support and special construction tasks
- Helping the expansion of the Berlin office
- University studies as a master's or bachelor's degree in architecture or civil engineering, with a focus on project management, construction operations, and the construction industry
- C1 level in German
- Have completed a project from planning to handover
- Very good IT skills
What they offer you:
- Flexible working hours
- Above average salary
- Working on diverse project types