As part of their expansion initiatives, our client is currently seeking for a hands-on Technical Membrane Sales Manager to be based in Perth, Australia. The incumbent will be responsible for driving the sales and growth of the business within region.
- Strong background and knowledge of membranes
- Conduct market research, product analysis, competitor analysis and to develop sales initiatives
- Ability to develop a strong clientele
- Creating new business opportunities in new and existing markets
- Strong year-on-year P/L track record
- Candidates who have prior experience in a technical sales position would be preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering (or any other relevant degree)
- At least 8 years of sales and business development experience within the Water Treatment and/or Membrane Sales industry
- Ability to travel frequently for business
- 'Hunter' mentality, commercially driven, energetic and ambitious with a entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong command of English; Fluency in a second language would be advantageous
- Australians / Australian PRs preferred
If interested, please kindly send across a updated CV and I will be in touch.
*Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.