About the company:
Our client is a global engineering consultancy that strives to deliver the best of the best services to its diverse clients. With teams comprising of multi-disciplinary talent, including engineers, planners, landscape architects, consultants, project managers, and many more, they aspire to solve the most-complex challenges.
Now, they are hiring for a Technical Director to lead their Water team across Australia!
- Lead the various water divisions as the Technical Director across Victoria, South Australia, and Tasmania.
- Mentor and manage team members and junior engineers.
- Bid strategy and tender development across the Water sector for the respective regions.
- Develop and consolidate existing and potential client relationships by successfully delivering projects, identify new business opportunities, and strategic developments.
- Contribute to growing the business across ANZ and APAC.
What kind of person are we looking for?
- 15+ years of engineering and client-liaising experience across water civil infrastructure (dams, hydrology, or water resources; experienced in a bit of everything)
- Well-rounded team player with excellent leadership skills.
- Strong communication and people's skills.
- Proactive, dynamic, and eager; a real go-getter!
Sounds like you? Do not miss out and apply today with your CV!