They are a team of architects, engineers, and construction consultants with a range of specialized skills ready to design and solve complex construction related problems. This firm is well equipped with an abundance of workload for you to walk into and have been growing year on year for the last three years.
This opportunity would allow you manage clients, mentor junior staff and review technical specifications and write reports. Whilst you will be required to go on site that would only be 10% of your workload. For anyone that is looking to step into a Senior role
- Licensed P.E/RA holders in the state of Illinois
- IIBEC accreditation desirable (RRO/RRC/RWC/REWO/REWC/RBEC).
- Develop scope of services and prepare proposals
- Analyze, research, and investigate data
- You must possess a minimum of a bachelor's degree in Civil/Structural/Architectural. Engineering and have a minimum of 10 years of building enclosures consulting experience.
- Building envelope inspections, roof observations, moisture intrusion investigations, waterproofing and construction administration
- Project and Client Management
- Consult with Owners, Architects, and Engineers
- Lead and support schedules and deliverable for team members
- Produce detail sets and material specifications for building envelope design
- Design support and on-site consultation during construction administration
- Competitive Benefits: Generous matched 401k contributions, health-care, 3 weeks annual PTO etc.
- Salary range ($150,000-180,000) dependent on BD.
- Ownership: Equity that means something! This business has grown a minimum of 15% every year for the last 5 years.
- If this role is not specifically in line with your experience, reach out to Sinatra Dias on LinkedIn to explore other opportunities!