My client is from the well established IT service provider company who is looking for a Technical Consultant to expand their Data Centre business in the APAC region. They are currently headquartered in Singapore with officers in Indonesia and China.
- The candidate will be responsible in working with partners of Data Centre Providers. Candidate must be able to understand the entire Electrical Fit Out in the Data Centre where he/she will be able to provide presentation and proposals.
- Responsible for creating Statement of Work, One Line Diagrams, review CAD Drawings and provide appropriate solution requirements to customers and business.
- Responsible with speaking with OEM manufacturers of specifications, pricing, negotiate, build time-lines and responsible for delivery.
- Deep Knowledge of Physical Infrastructure, Electrical Solutions, Mechanical
- One Line, CAD, Compliance Requirements knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or similar
- Proficient with Auto-Cad or similar CAD systems
- 5+ Years experience in Data Centre Field Preferred
- OEM Relationships
- Certifications like CDCD, CDCP, CDCS.