A leading Systems Integrator within Tennessee is looking for a Technical Automation Manager for their Nashville office.
The role allows for remote working from home capabilities with minimal travel.
The Technical Automation Manager is accountable for successful planning and execution of various projects from start to finish. Also, they would lead, direct, and exercise functional authority over all aspects of projects including planning, organizing, budgeting, and cost reporting.
Additionally, they would require understanding of PLC and HMI programming in order to supervise other engineers on these projects.
The Company is Willing To Offer
- Opportunity to Master Technical Skills with Continuous Training
- ESOP scheme
- Progression in Any Desired Direction (Technical Lead, Engineering Management, Project Management)
- Salary up to $140,000
- Competitive Benefits Package (Health, 401K, PTO)
Qualifications for the role:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or relevant field of study
- Minimum of 5 years of Project Management experience
- Experience in the Systems Integration industry
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is considered an asset
- Experience in Automation and/or Drives Systems integration such as Rockwell, Siemens, Mitsubishi, Omron etc