An international renewable energy consulting company is looking for a Technical Asset Manager to supervise the growing portfolio of solar plants within Japan. Be part of the growing team to lead the change in the renewable energy sector.
Perks and benefits:
- Opportunity for quick career progression and growth
- Opportunity to step up for management role
Supervise and monitor the performance of Solar PV plants using an internal monitoring tool.
- Periodical site visits for maintenance inspection of plants in compliance with internal procedures.
- Work closely with clients and financing stakeholders to ensure compliance of technical and financial performance of plants with contractual obligations.
- Oversee and supervise O&M contracts while ensuring key metrics have been met.
- Work closely with stakeholders such as local regulators, municipalities, grid operators and authorities to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Be the market expert and conduct regular market studies to improve the cost and production efficiency of sites.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the solar sector, asset management, or technical experience is preferred.
- Multilingual in English and Japanese
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Energy Engineering
- Available for frequent site trips.
- Individual with driving license B will be preferred.
If you are interested in the above role, apply and reach out to Sandra today!