LVI is one of the leading Energy and Infrastructure recruitment firm. We offer a bespoke service to our clients that allows for us utilize industry gossip to maximize our reach for both candidates and our current and future clients. Within the renewable energy space, we have upwards of 50 clients that we can introduce our candidates to!
We are currently accepting applications for experienced Technical Asset Managers with proven experience with Solar, wind, or energy storage systems.
Our client is seeking a Technical Asset Manager to join their Asset Management team. The Technical Asset Manager will be responsible for the technical performance of DG and Utility-Scale solar assets.
*Remote or Hybrid work schedule offered*
- Leading day-to-day management of O&M contractors for solar assets to ensure commercial obligations are achieved
- Evaluating project performance and track performance affecting issues
- Provide oversight of the remote monitoring of an assigned portfolio of PV solar and storage assets to ensure identification of plant outages/events and other performance trends
- Configure and troubleshoot monitoring hardware and software
- 3-5 years of experience with solar, wind, or storage technologies with a concentration in Assets management
- Technical Asset experience of PV Solar systems
- Knowledge of PV solar design and operation
- Experience managing contractors
- Knowledge of data monitoring systems; Power Factors Drive & AlsoEnergy PowerTrack
If this opportunity is of interest, apply today!