One of the top 10 international Wind companies is looking for a Technical Advisor to support their wind projects in Japan. Be part of the international team to lead the growth of the renewable energy sector.
Perks and benefits:
- Opportunity for career progression and growth
- International culture
- Be part of the growing green energy sector.
- Responsible for quality management during installation of wind turbines
- Manage subcontractors and ensure quality standards are met
- Identify installation quality deficiencies and implement corrective measures
- Collate and review installation documentation for stakeholders
- Business level Japanese and English
- 3-5 years of experience on construction site
- Electrical or mechanical background
- Japanese driving license is a must.
If you are interested in the role, apply today or reach out to Sandra!