About the company
We are helping a well-established international consultancy search for a Water and Flooding Manager. They have a wide range of expertise and have won many awards for their infrastructure projects, design and innovation.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Grow and manage the hydrology team
- Flood studies, risk management plans, impact assessments and evacuation management
- Leading packages for infrastructure projects including flooding and water input into detailed design
- Communicating with clients and various stakeholders
We are looking for individuals with
- +10 years of local Australian experience in surface water and flooding
- Tu-flow experience (required)
- Commercial acumen, business development skills and strategy
- Understanding of hydrologic and hydraulic modelling packages
If you meet all (or most!) of the above criteria, apply with your CV today! If you don't think you're the right fit for the role, don't hesitate to apply and we can find something else that matches your interest in the industry.