We have a current opportunity for a Taiwan Country Manager on a permanent basis for a leading sustainable solutions company in the O&G, Wind Energy, Marine and Infrastructure sectors globally. The position will be based in Taipei, Taiwan. For further information about this position please apply.
- Implement business plans and contribute to enhancing said plan
- Develop job packages and teams for client assignments, including logistics and visas
- Identify the company's need for personnel and equipment within IM services. Close the gap under supervision of management
- Do pre-qualification, quotes and tenders, plus participate in marketing and business development work, but be mainly responsible towards the client during operational phase
- Do budget work and be responsible for all aspects of the entity's budget, P&L and financial statements
- 5+ years of experience in business development, with a successful track record
- Knowledgeable and experienced in the Taiwan offshore wind market
- Strong command of English
- Commercial mindedness and able to communicate effectively on the international stage
Don't hesitate to apply if you're interested!