I am working with a reputable Global Low Voltage integrator who is looking for an ambitious System Engineer looking to advance their career in the ESS market.
Essential responsibilities and activities include but are not limited to:
- Diagnose and fix problems with complex systems' performance, availability, and information security in a constantly changing, mission-critical environment.
- Help with system enhancements, automation, optimisation, and deployments by providing analysis, evaluation, engineering, and implementation support.
- Including physical/logical drawings, engineering design plans, implementation plans, transition plans, test plans, and failover plans, documentation of designs and changes to infrastructure environments is required.
- To assure the security posture across all implemented and managed systems, perform security updates to hardware and software.
- In order to integrate the most recent and cutting-edge capabilities to satisfy the changing needs of the client, research, prototype, and develop innovative technologies in close collaboration with industry partners and OEMs.
- 7+ Years ESS Experience
- Programming experience in Softwarehouse, Lenel S2, Genetec, Exacqvision strongly desired
- US Citizen with the ability to pick up a Secret clearance