A global technical solutions provider who offers comprehensive testing, inspection, auditing, certification, training, is looking for a Sustainability Consultant (Real Estate and Infrastructure) in Singapore.
- Consult the client on different types green building projects by defining measures to improve building performance related to sustainability and lower CO2-emissions
- Closely work with other technical experts on Due Diligence projects to identify the status in a multi-disciplinary approach
- Develop and improve existing and new product features to enhance the sustainability building portfolio in the market globally available by refine and realize the product/service strategy and road map based on customer needs and in line with the Business Unit
- Develop, deliver, and communicate Market and Product Requirement Documents with prioritized features and corresponding justifications to support development of sustainable requirements to contribute to the generation of a digital twin framework
- 8 years of experience in the green building sector
- Proven business development capabilities to achieve commercial targets with new products or services
- Expertise working on globally recognized sustainability rating systems is desirable (e.g., BREEAM, LEED, Living Building Challenge, WELL)
- Technical expertise in sustainable development focusing on sustainable planning and design (topics may include sustainable urban form, sustainable infrastructure, resource efficiency, circular cities, liveable communities, biophilic developments, low carbon developments, planning for climate resilience and adaptation, may include green and healthy buildings, indoor environment quality, resource efficiency and circularity, low carbon developments, resilient buildings, resilient infrastructure, etc.).
- Expertise in developing new products and services would be a plus
- Project management skills preferred
- Willingness to travel
If you are interested, please 'Apply Now' with your CV.