SUPERVISOR OF ENGINEERING
A Florida based Electric Cooperative is looking to bring on a new Supervisor of Engineering. This Cooperative is responsible for serving nearly 2 million customers in Florida. You will play a key role in the management of plant performance.
The Supervisor of Engineering will be responsible for:
- Supervise and provide direction for SGS Engineers
- Examine and provide suggestions of potential risks that could affect the availability of the plant, fuel efficiency, safety, environmental compliance and cost-effectiveness.
- Responsible for forecasting and project planning for 5-10 year time-line
- Review and ensure projects remain within plant budget
- Distribute work among plant engineers
- Review issues to find root cause and help determine option and solutions.
- Report monthly management objectives to engineering group
The Supervisor of Engineering should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- E. Licensed or Masters Degree in Engineering
- 10-15 years' experience in modern power plant operations
- 2+ years of experience supervising engineering staff
- Strong communication skills