Our client is a global leader in consulting, engineering, and commissioning services,
specializing in highly technical buildings and their systems. They are currently seeking a Supervising Electrical Engineer to join their Chicago office. The successful candidate will supervise, coordinate, and assign various projects to be performed by the team.
- Engineer of Record on dedicated projects, the successful candidate will be responsible for representing the firm in all interactions with clients, contractors, architects, and other project team members
- Lead and supervise staff members as they perform their tasks
- Participate in budgeting, scheduling, and staff management
- Establishing design standards, supervising preparation of reports
- Maintaining interdisciplinary coordination with other trades/projects consultants, Monitoring all correspondence, supervising construction
- Administrative duties, and periodic objective and comprehensive employee evaluations
- PE registration
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical engineering from an Accredited Institution, 10+ year's experience working in a consulting firm, 3 years of supervisory experience
- Hands-on design and CAD/REVIT experience
- History working with Critical Facilities projects
This firm offers flexible benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with employer matching, individual and dependent life insurance, short- and long-term disability, health wellness programs, tuition reimbursement, training and professional development courses, professional development incentive bonuses, opportunities
for community outreach, a generous personal time off program, transit/parking program, monthly business phone stipend, and half-day Fridays.