Construction Superintendent Wanted - Atlanta Area!
A leading Atlanta Area General Contractor specializing in the design and construction of wastewater treatment plants in is currently seeking an experienced Construction Superintendent to join our team. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in the construction of wastewater treatment plants and will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of construction on our projects.
- Oversee and manage all construction activities on site
- Ensure that all work is done in accordance with plans and specifications
- Coordinate with project managers, engineers, and other stakeholders to ensure project success
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date project documentation
- Ensure compliance with all safety regulations
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with clients and subcontractors
- 10+ years of experience in construction, with a focus on building wastewater treatment plants
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with industry standards, regulations, and safety protocols specific to Atlanta
- Bachelor's degree in construction management or related field is preferred
The role offers a competitive salary, benefits package and the opportunity to work on exciting and challenging projects in the Atlanta area. If you are an experienced Construction Superintendent with a proven track record in building wastewater treatment plants, please apply today!