We are seeking a highly experienced Heavy Civil/Water Treatment Superintendent to join our team in Seattle. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the daily operations and on-site management of heavy civil and water treatment projects.
- Oversee the construction of heavy civil and water treatment projects
- Coordinate with project managers, subcontractors, and other stakeholders to ensure project success
- Ensure project is completed within budget and on schedule
- Provide technical guidance and supervision to project team members
- Ensure compliance with all relevant regulations and safety standards
- Manage and maintain project documentation
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in heavy civil and/or water treatment construction
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Strong understanding of construction and design principles
- Knowledge of relevant regulations and safety standards
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in project management software and tools
- OSHA 30 Certification is a plus
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for growth and development within the company. If you meet the qualifications and are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.