We are a leading construction company specializing in heavy civil and water treatment projects. We are seeking an experienced Superintendent to join our team in Portland, Oregon. The Superintendent will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of underground wet utilities projects and ensuring they are completed on time, within budget, and to the highest quality standards.
- Oversee and manage all aspects of underground wet utilities projects from start to finish
- Collaborate with project managers, engineers, and other members of the project team to ensure project goals are met
- Develop and implement project schedules and ensure compliance with safety regulations
- Coordinate and oversee the work of subcontractors and other members of the project team
- Monitor project progress and make adjustments as necessary to ensure timely completion
- Communicate effectively with project stakeholders and provide progress updates
- Ensure compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations
- 5+ years of experience as a Superintendent in heavy civil or water treatment projects
- Strong understanding of underground wet utilities construction and related regulations
- Proven ability to manage and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong leadership skills and ability to effectively manage a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- OSHA 30-hour certification is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in construction management or related field is preferred but not required
If you are interested in this opportunity then please don't hesitate to apply!