About my client
My client is looking for a Superintendent to be part of their rapidly expanding team, with further grow plans over the next 3 years. They have a backlog of work going into 2027, this small/mid-sized firm are looking to continue their expansion in the Mid-West Industrial Construction market at an aggressive and competitive rate.
- Manage a team of workers, including work schedules, project progress and resource allocation
- Collaborate with clients, Project Managers, other construction management effectively to determine budget, timelines etc
- Use judgement and expertise to identify necessary adjustments to project scope, approach and deliverables based on changing requirements an to communicate this effectively to upper-management.
- Oversee all day-to-day operations of on-site personnel, ensuring a safe workplace for all site personnel.
- Minimum 5+ years' experience
- Previous work must include minimum 1 project from any of the following: Warehouse & Distribution/Automotive/Food & beverage/Cold storage
- Must demonstrate effective on-site project management, working within strict budgets
- S in a relevant field is preferred but experience will suffice.