Currently partnered with a large general contractor that perform work across the US. They currently have a large backlog of work throughout TX and the surrounding States - They're currently looking for a Superintendent to work on projects in and around the Austin, TX region.
The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the project and managing the teams on site. This individual will ensure adherence to regulations and compliance and work closely with project teams to solve problems that arise. This individual will also be comfortable budgeting and inventory tracking to ensure necessary supplies are in house.
- Oversee the construction of Industrial and Commercial projects
- Liaising with subcontractors and project managers to ensure project success
- Familiarize self with multiple building blueprints
- Attend and conducts various daily meetings
- Ensure project is completed within budget and on schedule
- Provide guidance and support to project team members
- 5 Years experience in Industrial and/or Commercial Construction projects with a Top 100 ENR rated company
- Experience working on projects $40M, from beginning to end
- Good time management and communication skills
- Knowledge of safety regulations and standards
- Proficient in Project Management software and tools
- OSHA certified is a plus
My client offer leading compensation, benefits packages (401K, Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO) and leading bonus structures.