A leading heavy civil and water/ wastewater general contractor firm is currently seeking a Superintendent specializing in overseeing water/wastewater construction. With a portfolio of projects that include water/wastewater treatment plants and utilities, the Superintendent will be responsible for overseeing the projects and making sure responsibilities are done in an accurate and timely fashion.
This contractor chases work across the Greater Portland Area, and the Superintendent is expected to travel in the area. The contractor also has an industry leading culture with a backbone of long-term staff that the candidate will integrate with. They prioritize safety above all else and strive to maintain the health and well-being of their employees.
The Superintendent will be responsible for...
- Supervising the timely and cost-effective installation of the contracted work
- Planning and organizing project work to assure all work is in place in accordance with contract documents.
- Have working knowledge of owner contract, subcontracts, and purchase orders.
- Schedule and monitor field productivity.
The Superintendent should have the following qualifications...
- A bachelor's degree (or equivalent work experience)
- 4 years of experience as Superintendent for w/ww
- A background coming up through the trades is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to lead field operations
- Medical, Vision, and Life insurance
- Vehicle allowance and gas card
- 401k match
- And More!
If you are interested in learning more about this position then please don't wait to apply!