My client is a family-owned general contractor and construction management company that has been in business for more than 90 years and is looking for experienced Superintendents to bring on to the team and take charge in some of their upcoming projects.
They focus on Utility, Water, Wastewater, and Mechanical construction and are based out of the Worcester, MA area and have multiple other locations throughout New England. They have received several awards which include the Massachusetts Employer of Choice Award from the EANE and the Massachusetts Family Business of the Year Award from Northeastern University's Center for Family Business.
If this sounds like a position and company that you would be interested in learning more about, take a look at the responsibilities and qualifications below and apply!
- The Superintendent is responsible for field operations and support on the assigned project
- Maintain accurate and efficient scheduling of crews
- Lead and motivate team to complete all phases of work
- Assist project management team with all day-to-day operations and ensuring the project is progressing in a timely manner
- High School Diploma
- OSHA 10 & 30 Hour
- 4-10+ years of experience
- Knowledge of scheduling software (Primavera)