Currently partnered with one of the largest General Contractors in the US who have just picked up the most high profile Industrial project in the country and also have a backlog of work to last them through to 2025. They're looking to strengthen their current workforce to grow throughout the Texas. Specializing in Commercial and Industrial projects, they also do work in the Heavy Civil and Residential markets.
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced Superintendent who is looking to take on a leadership opportunity within a growing business. You will be responsible for managing the project process from estimation to completion.
Reporting to the senior management team, you will be responsible for the successful completion of assigned projects, on time and within budget while also maintaining quality in the field and managing subcontractors as well as the staff in-house.
- Minimum 5 years of experience within Light Industrial/Commercial Construction.
- B.S degree in Business administration, construction management or civil engineering not essential but preferred.
- Experience managing Light Industrial/Commercial projects or equivalent, over 300,000SF
- Experience with scheduling, estimating and project control software (Sage, Primavera P6, HCSS, B2W, MS Project)
- Warehouse and Distribution
- Food and Cold Storage
- Manufacturing Facilities
- Tilt Wall Projects
- Industry-leading compensation
- Lucrative bonus plans
- Complete benefits package (including Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Positive work environment
- Opportunity to progress within one firm
- Vehicle Allowance