Foundations Construction Superintendent Needed!
My client are working on one of the largest projects in the US. They are looking for someone to manage the Deep Foundation / Pile Driving aspect of this $4B Project!
- Responsible for on-site project supervision including management of field labor, equipment, materials, safety and production.
- Study Plans and specifications for construction.
- Assembling skilled craft workers and laborers.
- Procurement of tools and materials.
- Conferring with all levels of staff from laborers to engineering personnel to resolve issues and improve construction methods.
- Preparing detailed progress reports and inspecting work.
- Experience working as a Construction Superintendent for a Geotechnical Contractor
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Previous experience with foundation drilling and/or Pile Driving.