Title: Substation Engineer
Summary: A productive T&D consulting firm is seeking a motivated, experienced substation design engineer to join their engineering team in Raleigh, NC. You will oversee the planning and coordination of various engineering assignments and outline crucial projects. Does your previous experience in substation engineering make you a top contender to be a part of a leading provider in the transmission, distribution, and substation industry? If so, please reach out to learn more.
The Substation Engineer will be responsible for:
- Apply previous substation and or protection and control electrical engineering experience to help with a variety of power delivery/generation assignments.
- Lead the direction of various substation utility engineering projects from 69kv to 345kv.
- Establish and produce substation engineering proposals.
- Perform analyses to facilitate necessary corrections.
The Substation Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Master's Degree in Engineering preferred
- 3-10 years
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
If you are interested in the Substation Engineer role, then please do not wait to apply.