Technology systems integrator is looking hiring a Structured Cabling Project Manager into it's growing Raleigh office. This firm has successfully combined seven core specialties of technology construction that all modern facilities require in today's high tech environment.
These consist of:
- Structured Cabling systems,
- Audio Visual systems,
- Commercial Security systems,
- Fire Alarm systems,
- Fire Protection systems
- Telephone systems
- Power Supply systems.
Structured Cabling Project Manager will:
- Work with the Design & Construction teams, and Technology vendors in each market.
- Be responsible for managing the technical aspects of buildouts across all global locations.
General Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Project management and execution of Technical aspects of buildouts throughout all phases of planning, requirements gathering, analysis and design, project execution, and project closure.
- Mange technology budget for each location.
- Co-ordinate with consultants, integrators, general contractors, and sub-contractors at various technical levels and phases of the project lifecycles.
- Assist with the procurement process including the contracting and management of vendor proposals, bid leveling, and vendor selection.
- Auditing of projects throughout the lifecycle to ensure requirements are met.
- Provide weekly status reports, agendas and minutes to program manager and coordinate the scheduling of key project team meetings.
- Lead detailed and complicated tasks such as system configuration, testing and data migration.
You will have:
- 2+ years of project management experience.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Office technologies included but not limited to networking, architecture, phones, AV, security and printing.
- Ability to manage in complex technology environments.
- PMP designation preferred.
- Demonstrable experience of strong communication skills and ability to execute.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Technology preferred.