A top heavy civil general contractor in Fresno/Bakersfield is seeking a Superintendent specializing in heavy civil construction. This GC is one of the best in California, and due to them recently winning a massive project running between Fresno and Bakersfield, they are actively hiring! They also invest heavily into the well-being of their employees, as demonstrated by their backbone of long-term staff that the candidate will integrate with.
- 5-10 years of experience as a Superintendent
- Strong background in heavy civil construction, preferably railway construction/bridge work
- Experience with a reputable GC
- Very strong background in structural concrete
- Strong work ethic and seeking a long-term fit
What's in it for you?
- Competitive base salary + bonus incentives
- Never having to travel anywhere other than between Fresno and Bakersfield (the project will be running between them)
- 100% insurance coverage
- Company vehicle and gas card
- 401k match
- Opportunity for career advancement
If you are interested in the Superintendent role, please don't wait to apply!