A top 5 ENR firm is looking for a Structural/Bridge Project Manager! This person will have the chance to work on complex bridge projects and mentor a younger staff! Below is a description of the role itself.
- Perform complex structural analysis and prepare design calculations
- Manage bridge/structural tasks as part of project development, including plan and report production
- Develop or assist in developing structural details and construction plans using a variety of industry standard software packages.
- Assist and check design calculations performed by others
- Prepare geometric/bridge layouts, construction specifications, and material quantity calculations.
- Develop, establish and maintain relationships with our employees, clients, and other industry related organizations and stakeholders.
- Supervise and train other structural engineering staff with less experience.
- Successfully interface with staff from a range of other disciplines (traffic, civil, planning, geotechnical, etc.) to support a diverse range of projects
- Feel a sense of pride in knowing that you are helping to address some of our nation's most critical infrastructure challenges while building the future of our organization!
- 10+ years of experience in structural engineering
- Professional Engineer (PE) licensed in the State of Idaho or ability to obtain in six (6) months
- Bachelor's in Civil or Structural Engineering; Master's degree is highly preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong all-around theoretical knowledge of structural engineering principles
- Strong people skills and an ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment
- Experience with AASHTO LRFD, AISC, ACI and other North American design codes
- Experience with the design of multiple bridge types in concrete and steel, and knowledge of staged construction analysis
- Solid background and understanding of Structural engineering software packages like: MDX, Con-Span, RC-Pier, MIDAS, CSI Bridge, FB Pier
- Preferred experience with engineering design software, i.e., programs such as LUSAS, SOFiSTiK, MIDAS, MicroStation, etc.
- Experience with Design-Build delivery, preferred